Friday, July 12, 2013

The Beginning

Welcome!

The popular singer and voice artist Nana Mizuki has done many TV appearances, and the goal of this blog is to keep this stuff up for grabs. This blog is for Nana’s TV stuff only, if you want her music, or concerts, buy her singles, albums, DVD’s and Blurays, but don’t look here.

Nana’s TV performances are always done with a lot of effort. Special costumes, live music, and her powerful singing are always present. But these performances usually disappear over the years and can’t be bought anywhere. This blog is supposed to keep these performances avaiable for anyone.

There also plenty of documentaries and interviews around, i try to keep these up as well. 

3 comments:

  1. I become a Nana's fan recently.
    I look for Nana’s TV stuff and I found this blog today. Here is amazing blog!
    I want to watch "MJ presents Mizuki Nana Dome Live no tsukurikata". But this file can't be played even if I use a lot of mp4 players.
    So would you reupload some .mp4 files by using other format?
    Please m(__)m

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried MPC-HC? Or VLC Mediaplayer?

      Delete
    2. I succeeded to play it to try redownloading the file.
      it may be caused by a failure of download.
      thanks for replying and I'm rooting for you!

      Delete